Saturday 18 January 2014

Scottie Card

Hi

Here is a card I have created using a Little Claire's Stamp :

Card ingredients

I have used a 7 x 5 card which I have turned into an easel card by scoring one of the sides into half which creates an A frame :


I have then mat and layered with black card and some white and silver dotty card and created a stopper which stops the card from sliding forward.

I have stamped the image onto centura pearl snow white card (hint of gold) - which is my most favourite card in the world - I always have at least 2 packs of A4 to hand otherwise I get twitchy.  If you have never tried this card - you really should it is heavenly.  It is available from Crafters Companion.  I have coloured the image in using Black Soot from the Distress Inks range.  I have then die cut the image using a Die'sire decorative die - Classical.  I have then mat and layered that onto the black card stock and glued the same to the from of the card :


Also can you see sneaking into the top corner my Ebosser which my gorgeous Husband, Andrew brought me for Christmas which I absolutely love to bits - I am such a lucky girl.

Love to all
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment