Sunday 2 March 2014

Spring Card 1


Hi Everyone

My first challenge card for March

Card ingredients

5 X 5 white card
Mat and layer of Centura pearl hint of silver and some lilac Core'dinations both from Crafters Companion
Lilac backing paper from a CD from Crafters Companion (forgive me I cannot remember which CD)
Humphrey topper from a decoupage kit from Crafters Companion
Die cuts : rectangle from Spellbinders and the dollie die is from Crafter's Companion Die'sire range - Circle Dollies


I am entering this card into the below challenge

Allsortschallenge - spring-is-coming

Love to everyone
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gill,
    adorable and sweet springtime card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so adorable Gill, I love Humphrey! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Spring is Coming challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to both of you - many thanks for lovely comments on my card - I love Humphrey he is one of my favourite characters.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete